Careers With MNGR
Build Exceptional Digital Marketing Experiences
Our team is always looking for great people to add it to it. Our focus is providing the best digital management services available, and achieving this takes great people. People with a passion for being creative, a willingness to learn the latest techniques, and a dedication to growing. We offer lots of perks and have a ton of fun at our office. If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please review the available open positions below and shoot us a message.
The Sales Manager position at MNGR covers a range of responsibilities including new client acquisitions, client onboarding, and being our overall brand ambassador in the community.
The right person for this role will be expected to:
- create strategies and funnels to drive new clients into our agency
- upsell existing clients on new offers
- manage client onboarding and invoicing
- represent our brand at community and networking events around Nevada
All applicants should have a basic knowledge and skillset of Digital Marketing, Advertising, Sales, and experience using the following tools is a big plus:
- Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc..)
- Google Suite Products (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc..)
We are always willing to train the right person, regardless of experience or skills. No contractors or recruiters, please.
This is an IN-OFFICE position with additional time out in the field meeting potential clients, giving sales presentations, and attending events. We will not accept resumes from applicants requesting to work remotely. However, our agency’s flexible benefits plan DOES offer 2 remote days per month.
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- A passion for digital marketing, or a have passion to learn.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to accomplish goals.
- A results and performance oriented mindset.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- The ability to be analytical and use critical thinking.
- Creative abilities.
- The ability to multi-task.
- A team-oriented mindset.
- Salary is based on experience and will be negotiated.
- We offer a competitive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Sick Days, and Remote Days. Our office environment is comfortable and the hours are 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
MNGR reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientations, age, marital status, veterans or disability status.
Submit To Join Our Team