Careers With MNGR
Build Exceptional Digital Marketing Experiences
Our team is always looking for great people to add it to it. Our focus is providing the best digital management services available, and achieving this takes great people. People with a passion for being creative, a willingness to learn the latest techniques, and a dedication to growing. We offer lots of perks and have a ton of fun at our office. If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please review the available open positions below and shoot us a message.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager position at MNGR may be one of the most exciting roles we have on our team. We’re looking for a savvy and creative mind that loves to tell the stories of our clients. Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Managing Social media accounts for our clients
- Developing social media campaigns and strategies for our clients
- Scheduling and publishing content to social media platforms
- Shooting short videos and taking photos at client locations for use on social media
- Engaging and interacting with our client’s followers
- Diving into each client’s niche/industry to develop specific voice and tone
- Monitoring, assessing, and reporting on client’s social media account performance
All applicants should have extensive experience with the following social media platforms: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube. All applicants should have knowledge of, and experience with, creating videos using a smartphone.
Experience using the following is also required:
- Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc..)
- Google Suite Products (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc..)
No contractors or recruiters, please.
This is an IN-OFFICE position, and we will not accept resumes from applicants requesting to work remotely. However, our agency’s flexible benefits plan DOES offer 2 remote days per month.
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- Passionate about digital marketing, or a have passion to learn.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to accomplish goals.
- A results and performance oriented mindset.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to be analytical and use critical thinking.
- Creative abilities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A team-oriented mindset.
- Salary is based on experience and will be negotiated.
- We offer a competitive benefit package including: medical, dental, vision, PTO, Sick Days, and Remote Days.
- Our office environment is comfortable and the hours are 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
MNGR reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientations, age, marital status, veterans or disability status.
Submit To Join Our Team